Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And the winner is . . .

The much awaited winner of our November challenge (The CherryArte Challenge) is . . .

Without further adieu . . .

the winner is . . . VANESSA AGUILAR!!!

Congratulations Vani!

Here again is Vani's winning LO "All Stars"

Here is what Ms. Loretta Grayson (DT of CherryArte) has to say with your winning LO:

After a lot of deliberating, my choice for the winner is "All Stars" by Vanessa Aguilar. I enjoyed the sense of fun in her page, and how she combined the products from the poolside line and princess lines with the contrasting colours of yellow and purple. I also liked how she created her own star embellishments to go with the cherryArte chipboard ones.
It was a difficult decision to decide a winner. I loved how the entrants used the papers so creatively, cutting them to create their own embellishments. I also appreciated all of the work that had gone into these beautiful pages, such as extra features like pull out tags and booklets, and lovely journaling.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity, and once again I am sorry it has taken longer than I anticipated,
Loretta


No comments: